The lack of sleep of baby exhausts you? This method will guarantee him a serene sleep without crying.



 As I speak quite often  , the sleep of our little Indian is perfect but to get there, it took me some adjustments that I will deliver.

 

For starters, I never let my baby cry and I will never do it. It is a method that demands patience and love and not strength and screams. I also remind you that this successful method works here, not necessarily at home, even if in outline it is universal.

   

Regularity, give a rhythm to your baby  


One of the first tips I can give you is to give your baby a rhythm. REGULARITY: This is the key to your future success.

 

Having a regular rhythm of life with regular hours of sleep will bring you a child calm, serene and who knows in advance the outlines of his day. In addition, if we make a child sleep at a regular time, the brain gets used to it and fatigue always happens at the same time .

 

I am absolutely against the bedtime of a baby after 20H, and even more to make it late to bed "so that it benefits from the evening". In addition to  exhausting him, and having raised him at the same time the next day, no interest for me.

   

Respect his waking time according to his age  

 

Depending on the age of your child, the waking times are not the same. Here at 19 months, she only takes a nap at 12 o'clock, and has regular wake cycles of 6 hours.

 

The table below can help you to know the waking times according to the age of your child.

 

As an example when my daughter was 3 months old , she started to fight against sleep during the day and not to continue a cycle of sleep. She woke up after a sleep cycle (40 min) still tired and did not agree to go back to sleep.

 

I noticed that his waking time was 1:30 to 2H great maximum, so I have every 1H30 from the first signs of fatigue tried to put him to sleep, and it worked rather well. A child too tired, can not sleep, you really must not wait too long after the first signs of fatigue .

   

Respect the trains of sleep Still depending on the age of your baby, he will take a train at each sleep, so he can sleep deeply, you must be able to help him to chain his sleep cycles. (see drawings below)  

   

Once your child on the train, it will be necessary to help him to chain the cycles, and there it is for you to grope according to your child. Here for the night, she always slept without waking up, the day was more complicated, I had a lot more trouble ...

   

Spend quality time with your child  


If your child has sleep problems, one of the first questions to ask yourself is whether you spend enough quality time with him. I already speak about it  where I speak to you of a book which revolutionized the sleep of my daughter and which I advise you.

 

I already hope that these few keys can help you, or give you the click to start quiet nights.

 

How did you do ? Do your children sleep well?

 

 

Previous Post Next Post