American actor Jonah Hill shows the transformation of his body; a loss of weight achieved thanks to the orientation of nutritionists.

 



When Jonah Hill caught the attention of Hollywood fans, it was for his role in the movie Superbad in 2007. He was a rather overweight young man in his debut as a lead actor, but since then his weight has fluctuated significantly under the public eye.

 

After notable physical transformations from one role to another, Hill recently shocked his fans with the most dramatic change they've seen so far. Now 33, he thanks his personal nutritionist who helped him become slimmer than he ever was.

   

A transformation that makes you dream:  

 

This photo of Jonah Hill grabbing a smoothie in Los Angeles in June 2017 is simply inspiring compared to when he was indisputably a "heavyweight".

In an interview with ABC News in 2011, Hill said he used a nutritionist to help manage his weight.

 

"He really helped me understand nutrition ... he asked me to write the things that were my favorite food. And it was like the menu of a birthday party for a 6 year old kid. It was chicken fries and pizza, all things absurd for an adult. "Said Hill laughing.

 

So what has changed?

 

"I literally never ate vegetables, and now I like them! Now I eat a lot of Japanese foods with cooked vegetables and soy sauce. "

In another interview, he also highlights the influence of his peers. "All my friends were at university, so I lived as a brotherhood guy, everyone drank beer and ate pizzas. "

 

Jonah also shared his new fitness habits. "I started running physically instead of running emotionally," he jokes.

 

"One of my friends said," If you do a hundred pumps a day, you'll be fit. "And I worked my way and now I do it every day. I started 10 years ago. "

 

While Jonah Hill may need to adapt his body to the roles he plays, he has certainly worked on good habits and lifestyle to help him stay healthy.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4oy1EZi3ck

 

Previous Post Next Post